- LHU Memoradum for Foreign Student Admission
- Application Form
- Application System
- Health Certificate
- Application form for students study abroad
- Parent Consent for students study abroad
- Affidavit for students study abroad
- Attention for students study abroad
- Implementation methods for study abroad
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of International and Cross-Strait Cooperation
- Internationalization Performance Statistics
- Course Schedule Query
There are three colleges at LHU, containing 14 departments and 8 graduate institutes.
- This program is only for applicants who do not have overseas Chinese status, or Hong Kong and Macau citizen status and do not hold a Republic of China passport.
- Foreign students who graduated from high schools are eligible to apply for four-year undergraduate program; students with bachelor's degree are eligible to apply for graduate study in Master programs at LHU.
Applicants are required to submit their application form between April 1 and May 1 of each year to the Office of Academic Affairs, LHU with the documents (Admission forms are available at this office).