The "Han-Qin" Dormitory
Our five-star student dormitory, "Han-Qin" Hall is a 6-story green building with an area of nearly 700 square meters. It has energy-saving heat pump facilities and an intelligent access control system. The 1st floor is planned with a Muslim prayer room, legal parking space, and mechanical facilities. The 2nd floor is a student social hall with an air bridge connecting to the student activity center, making it highly convenient for students to participate in sports, leisure, and club activities. The 3rd to 6th floors are student suites for four persons, with 144 rooms and 570 beds, among which three are planned as barrier-free friendly dormitories for physically challenged students. There are a laundry room and a simple kitchen on the floor. In addition to free Wi-Fi in the whole building, each suite is equipped with 100M high-speed broadband internet to give students the best learning advantage.We continuingly promote the greening project to turn the top floor of the Han-Qin Dormitory into a sky garden. We hope that in the comfortable and convenient accommodation and beautiful campus, all students who choose technical vocational education in Lunghwa can have the best learning and living environment, focus on their studies, learn by heart, and build their competitiveness in the future workplace.
- Health center: located in the second teaching building 1F. There is a physician in the Health Center (S101: 10AM–12PM) and a school nurse (8:30AM–9:00PM, Mon–Fri). If you need further medical consultation, please visit the Health Center for a referral.
- Nursing rooms: located in the second teaching building 1F.
- Recreational facilities in Lunghwa include an indoor gymnasium, a table tennis room, an aerobics room, a physical fitness center, an outdoor 200-meter track and field ground, two cement-ground basketball courts, two PU basketball courts, volleyball and tennis courts, and an apparatus room.
- As you smell the aroma of coffee while walking around in Lunghwa Square, you will feel like you are on the Left Bank in Paris. Students or visitors may read, chat, and enjoy fast food and coffee here daily.
- The MODO Baking Cafe & Tea supply: offers Japanese style dishes such as Japanese style food, dessert, drink and so on..
- Restaurant and Cafeteria: provides breakfast in Chinese style, buffet, lunch boxes, dumpling, noodles, etc.
- Convenience Store: sells beverages, bread, daily essential items, prepared food, phone-cards, stamps, mineral water, dairy products, etc.
- Chia-yu Bookstore: sells stationery, books, notebooks, etc.